Cleanable and Reusable Filter Disc for Filtration
Filter disc is a type of filter element that is commonly made of stainless steel wire mesh. It has various filtration applications, widely used in the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry and other industries. This type filter element is characterized by high filtration precision, good corrosion resistance and good wear resistance. Filter discs have good long term performance. It can be repeatedly washed and used. Our filter disc is available in different weave types, mesh sizes, layers and filtration precision. Customized design is available.
FD-1 Filter disc is available in different sizes, materials and weave types.
FD-2 Sintered filter disc can be used for filtering the acid liquid and other corrosive mediums.
FD-3 Filter disc has different shapes, such as round, ring and oval.
FD-4 Oval disc has a large filtration area and high filtration efficiency.
FD-5 Stainless steel filter disc has good resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
FD-6 The stainless steel edge can protect the filter disc from being damaged.
FD-7 The processing methods of filter disc is available in welding, weaving and punching, etc.
FD-8 Filter disc can be packed in plastic bags and then packaged into cartons.
- Materials: stainless steel wire mesh, sintered wire mesh.
- Shapes: round, ring, oval, etc. (Other shapes can be customized).
- Wave type: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave, twill dutch weave, etc.
- Layer: single layer, muti-layer.
- Thickness: 0.1mm - 6mm.
- Packing: plastic bags; cartons; pallets.
- High filtration precision.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Cleanable and reusable.
Filter disc applications:
- Widely used in the oil, water and air filtration.
- Suitable for chemical industry, pharmacy industry and food industry.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.